General Aviation Insurance
- Be-spoke product designed to meet your needs
- Expert and experienced service claim
- First class reinsurance
- Premium payment in installments or in full with a discount
- Competitive premiums, especially with deductibles
CertAsig offers Airport Civil Liability for airport owners/operators, especially for international airports as well as handling operators within the airports.
a) bodily injury including death at any time resulting there from
b) loss of or damage to property of others
CertAsig offers Complex Aircraft Insurance for aircraft (airplanes, helicopters etc.) owners/operators.
– up to USD 15,000,000 any one vessel (Hull and P&I combined).
– up to USD 15,000,000 for Aviation Hull & Liability combined
– up to USD 15,000,000 for Aviation Liability in accordance with EU statutory limits
– up to USD 2,000,000 for Aviation Hull
- Loss of or damage to aircraft
- Legal liability to third parties (other than passengers)
- Legal liability to passengers (including liability for passenger baggage and personal effects)
- Legal liability to transported merchandise (cargo including mail)
Civil Liability sections are insured according to the European Regulation EC 785/2004 (amended by EC 285/2010), including AVN 52E clause (covering War, Hi-jacking and Other Perils)