Complex Solution from CertAsig
Hacker attacks are on the rise whilst clients’ privacy and protection requirements have become stricter with high related fines.
CertAsig provides comprehensive cyber-risk insurance in the case of hacker attack or data leakage claim as well as associated regulatory fines.
- Damage to computer systems, software and data
- Costs associated with hacker attack including legal representation costs
- Business interruption following hacker attack
- Cyber extortion, including ransom payment
- Claim for lost data, including personal data
- Regulatory fines and Payment Card Industry (PCI) loss related to data leakage
For those who want to be prepared for growing cyber threats and the new EU General Data Protection Regulation directive.
- Wide cover with Hiscox Lloyd’s product wording
- Customised solution for each client
- Competitive premiums
- World class reinsurance with Beazley at Lloyd’s (A+)
- IT assistance services
- An international group active in Central and Eastern Europe
- On the market since 2003 with headquarters in Bucharest
- Owned by the private equity fund RCI II with major shareholders, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the European Investment Fund
- Audited by KPMG, PwC and Deloitte